Atomik Climbing Holds 1478 North 150 East Springville Utah 84663
Terms and Conditions
1. Please make checks payable to Atomik Climbing Holds and mail to:
Atomik Climbing Holds (order # xxxx)
1478 North 150 East
Springville, Utah 84663
2. Late payments shall be assessed a $25 first month fee and then 2% on the balance monthly
3. Net 30 accounts will lose their discount if payment is not received within 30 days of Atomik dispatch.
4. Net 30 accounts approve Atomik to charge their on-file credit card automatically after 45 days of dispatch.
1. All rush orders are not refundable
2. Custom colored orders shall be referred to the Pantone coloring system and are not returnable. Color matching is an art, not a science.
3. If a specific hold from a set becomes unavailable, Atomik reserves the right to replace the hold with and equal or greater valued hold.
4. Atomik reserves the right to cancel any order and ban IP addresses from our system
1. Returns are accepted within 30 days from Atomik dispatch date. In order to return any item, call 801-404-0280 or email email@example.com to receive an RMA code. No returns will be accepted without an RMA code.
2. Returns are accepted by carriers UPS, FedEx and DHL at the customer’s expense.
3. Climbing anchors and accessories are not returnable.
4. In the event items are returned damaged in any way, no return will be given.
5. No returns are accepted after 30 days
Shipping (Domestic UPS)
1. In the event Atomik does not comply with a turn- around time acceptable to the customer, no compensation or expedited shipping will be assumed by Atomik, however, Atomik reserves the right to meet each customer’s needs as best as possible.
2. In the event a package is returned to Atomik due to an incorrect address that was supplied by the customer, the customer will be charged to re-ship the product or any other charges incurred by Atomik.
3. In the event a package is returned to Atomik due to an internal issue, Atomik will re-ship the product using standard shipping service and the cost will be covered by Atomik.
Shipping (International orders)
1. International orders may incur a duty/import tax from their country’s customs agents. Atomik does not quote nor is responsible for these fees. These fees are the responsibility of the customer.
2. USPS International orders are not guaranteed. We have never lost a package, however, USPS insurance and the ability to file a claim is nearly impossible. Tracking information will be submitted into our system for tracking when available.
1. In the very rare event a hold is broken (1 in 10,000 chance), Atomik will ask for a photograph texted to 801-404-0280 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order #. The broken hold will be replaced along with gratuity holds for the problem at Atomik’s expense.
2. Fading of our climbing holds is not a warranty issue. UV light is a gift from Mother Nature that is unavoidable.
3. Atomik reserves the right to refund the value of any warranty issue.
In addition to the above terms, Atomik Climbing Holds, Inc. shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort, product liability or otherwise, even if Atomik or its representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Purchaser agrees that its full remedy against Atomik for any liability, claims, or damages, shall be limited to the purchase price of the unit, and hereby waives all claims for any other damages that the purchaser may have.
Should you be unsure of use or installation, seek local professional advice.
Climbing, indoor and out is an inherently dangerous sport. Proper training is mandatory for safe climbing. Atomik shall not be held liable in any way for offering free advice in emails or phone calls. Climb at your own risk.